1. For summons, court orders, and other legal documents from the Philippines

The following documents must be submitted to the Office of Treaties and Legal Affairs of the Department of Foreign Affairs:

a. Motion approved by the Court directing the Department of Foreign Affairs, through the Office of Treaties and Legal Affairs, and the Embassy to serve the Court’s order to the party currently residing (with complete address provided) within the Embassy's  jurisdiction; and

b. Copy of the document to be served as certified by the Court.

Upon receipt of the above documents from the DFA, the Embassy will mail the legal document/s to the address provided by the Court.


2. For depositions upon written interrogatories within the Embassy's jurisdiction, please refer to the Guidelines in Taking of Depositions Before Philippine Consular Officers.