Upon request, the Embassy may issue a Certificate of Residency to Overseas Filipino Workers and Overseas Filipinos upon presentation of the following documents:

1. Proof of residency in Thailand for at least five (5) years;
2. Valid passport and a photocopy of the data-page thereof;
3. Photocopy of the passport’s page containing the most recent visa stamp or immigration stamp; and
4. Duly accomplished application form.

Issuance of this Certificate is free of charge if this is used as supporting document for the OFW's application for travel tax exemption. For other purposes, the fee for Certification can be found in this link: