The Embassy issues the Affidavit of Support, otherwise known as Letter of Invitation, to those interested in inviting Filipinos to visit Thailand on a short and temporary basis. This is not a requirement for those intending to travel to Thailand but merely a supporting document.
The requirements for securing the Affidavit of Support/ Letter of Invitation are the following:
- Personal Appearance;
- Affidavit of Support form;
- Original and two (2) photocopies of valid passport;
- Two (2) photocopies of proof of financial capacity to support the invitee (preferably bank account statements);
- Two (2) photocopies of valid work permit or proof of residence in Thailand;
- Two (2) photocopies of confirmed and valid roundtrip ticket;
- Processing fee: can be found under Afidavit in this link http://bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-office/schedule-of-service-fees
SCHEDULE OF FEES - https://bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-office/schedule-of-service-fees
Reminder: Documents issued in the Philippines, including PSA-issued documents (e.g. Certificates of Birth, Marriage, Death, and No Marriage Record / Court Documents etc.), should have a Philippine apostille before they can be used as a supporting document for consular services.