Requirements for Report of Death
- Death Certificate issued by the appropriate Thai government agency translated into English and duly authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Four (4) photocopies of the Death Certificate (Note: The Embassy does not provide photocopying service.);
- Philippine passport of the deceased;
- Four sets of Report of Death form; and
- Payment of processing fee for Report of Death: can be found in this link http://bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-office/schedule-of-service-fees .
SCHEDULE OF FEES - https://bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-office/schedule-of-service-fees
Reminder: Documents issued in the Philippines, including PSA-issued documents (e.g. Certificates of Birth, Marriage, Death, and No Marriage Record / Court Documents etc.), should have a Philippine apostille before they can be used as a supporting document for consular services.
Note: The Embassy does not provide photocopying service.