The Embassy will conduct the following consular outreach program:
Location : KHON KAEN
Date : 13 May 2018 (Sunday) - 1 DAY
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : PULLMAN KHON KAEN RAJA ORCHID
9/9 PRACHASUMRAN ROAD, NAI MUANG,
MUANG, KHON KAEN 40000 THAILAND
T. +66 (43) 322 155 - M. +66(0) 89 779 0188 - F. +66 (43) 322 218
Filipinos in the area are encouraged to avail of consular services to be rendered by the consular team at the outreach program.
- Those who could not email can still come to the outreach as walk-in clients.
- Queueing will be on a first come first served basis.
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (new, renewal, lost or damaged passports). Please bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death). For reports of birth, marriage, or death, make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney). Bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Requests for passport claim at the outreach should be sent by email at least two days before the outreach.
You can contact us through the following:
- Hotline: +66-89-926-5954
- Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373