The Embassy will conduct the following consular outreach program:
Location : KOH SAMUI
Date : 7 April 2018 (Saturday) - 1 DAY
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : AL's Resort Chaweng Beach Koh Samui
200 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach, Bophut District, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320, Thailand
Filipinos in the area are encouraged to avail of consular services to be rendered by the consular team at the outreach program.
- Those who could not email can still come to the outreach as walk-in clients.
- Queueing will be on a first come first served basis.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN ALL OUTREACH PROGRAMS INCLUDING CHIANG MAI:
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (new, renewal, lost or damaged passports). Please bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
Requests for passport claim at the outreach should be sent by email at least two days before the outreach.
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN ALL OUTREACH PROGRAMS EXCEPT CHIANG MAI*:
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death). For reports of birth, marriage, or death, make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney). Bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
*Civil Registry and Notarial Services are readily available at the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Chiang Mai.
You can contact us through the following:
- Telephone: +662-259-0139 to 40 or +662-258-5401 (office hours)
- Hotline: +66-89-926-5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
- Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373